Community Resource International is a non-profit housing and community development corporation with a mission to individuals and families that may require assistance with the opportunity to own a home and be a part of a community. Community Resource International is focused on:
- Empowering individuals to become producers and problem solvers committed to their communities by assisting them in discovering and mobilizing community assets
- Finding innovative solutions to some of the toughest issues in affordable housing
- Creating healthy community pride and a sense of place to help sustain quality of life
- Building communities that strengthen life and increase property values over the years
- Provide links to resources, governmental agencies and training materials to revitalize the social fabric of neighborhoods
CBI partners with Community Resource International to ensure potential developments have high standards in social infrastructure. The principals of CBI give of their time to offer their many years of experience in community development to assist Community Resource International with wise business principles and strategies in order to have the highest impact possible.